Sunday, August 14, 2016


Hey, my first product review on my blog!

I hope to do lots of these; I really enjoy the process of finding items (at either a reduced cost or free), receiving them in the mail, then using them and reviewing them.

My first two reviews are both makeup storage units. Both can be found on Amazon.com.

Cubie storage



I like this piece a lot, and can actually fit almost all of my makeup products (other than palettes and powders) into it. I like how the top section fits securely into the bottom unit. My only criticism is that I received two units, and both showed some damage. The company were fantastic, sending me e-mails, having me repurchase the item, then refunding my money for the second one, as well as refunding my money for the first one that I bought at a discount. The problem appears to be the corners of the drawers, which can crack. I don't know if this is a manufacturing issue or a shipping issue. It's a shame, because if it weren't for this problem I would give this item 5 stars, no problem.

So what I will say is this: if you are looking for a way to store a significant amount of makeup, go ahead and purchase this. Just know that you need to be a bit careful when you push the drawers in, to be sure they don't hit the base unit hard. If you have any issues, contact the sellers; I truly believe they will take care of you. #cubie


No comments: